Star Wars: Force Unleashed PC Review

I've recently tried Star Wars: Force Unleashed II on the XBOX 360, and while I didn't really like it, it reminded me of the fact that I already bought Star Wars: Force Unleashed for PC on a Steam sale a while ago.

So I downloaded it - 25GB! and played a bit.

It looks pretty great, and I really loved the amount of damageable objects on the opening level. Lots of stuff exploding into pieces. The trees is particular looked pretty nice.

The control scheme and gameplay still feels a bit more on the videogame style than a PC FPS, but it is much more tolerable.

There is a nice progression system, in which you get extra talents,combos and powers.

Overall, I think it is OK - maybe good. If you are a big Star Wars fan, you will probably enjoy it, but I can't help but feel that it could be a lot better.

Comments

sinreal11 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review