Satazius Review

Satazius is a REALLY old school arcade shoot'em up. In fact I just went and checked the release date, in case Steam just added a decade old game and I didn't realize.

It does look OK for the chosen theme. But the control scheme is incredibly annoying (the menus go back and forth using Z and X?!?! Escape closes the program immediately?!?), and I no longer can handle the annoyance of a single hit blowing you up.

I guess they do deserve props for the authenticity of their work, but I didn't enjoy it at all, and don't recommend it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review