Renegade Ops PC Review

Renegade Ops is a very nice looking arcade drive-and-shoot game.

The graphics are great, and one of the biggest points in the sales pitches is the number of explosives and destroyable structures. I have to agree, and it looks great.

However, I hate the control scheme. It uses WASD as most games, however it uses it to indicate the direction to drive - instead of the W for accelerate, A and D to steer and S for brake and reverse.

Seems like a small change, but even after playing for a while I'm constantly bothered by it.

I'm not sure I'd enjoy the game with another control scheme, but with this one, I really didn't.

Because of this, not recommended at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review