Orbus - Book Review

Orbus, by Neal Asher, is the third book in the SpatterJay series.

It changes the setting quite a bit from the two previous volumes - almost nothing of the story passes on SpatterJay. But ultimately, it is all about SpatterJay.

In particular, we get a full explanation of the origin of the SpatterJay virus, its purpose, and why it has almost magical powers.

It is hard to go on without dropping lots of spoilers, but I can say that the story of Vrell continues and end in a very satisfying manner, and that Orbus (I mean, duh! It is in the title!), Sniper and Thirteen are back, and that the book ends in the typical heavy battle.

Recommended, and I have to say I'm a bit sad to see the end of the series.

Thankfully, I've got several books to go with the Polity yet. I just bought Prador Moon and will read it soon enough.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review