Solved - Borderlands locks up when loading DLC Zombie Island

I just finished Borderlands and so I bought the DLC pack.

When fast traveling to Jacob's Cove to access Zombie Island, the loading screen went on and on without disk activity. How do you get it to continue?

Well, what happened is that an activation window for the content popped up in the background, where there was no chance of me seeing it. You have to alt-tab to it (and for some reason I couldn't get the mouse to go there, but it works with just the keyboard), and then enter the serial for Zombie Island.

After that it will go online to activate the DLC, and after a while it will be able to finish loading.

Overall, a horribly implemented idea. All other DLC I ever bought just appeared in the game without further work in my part. AFAIK it is trivial for the program to use the Steam API to do it. No idea why they did it this way in this case...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review