Cyberpunk 2077 - PC Game Review

 I imagine every gamer out there heard about Cyberpunk 2077. There was a discount on Steam, so I got it.

I just played for a short while so far, but it seems nice - I like the stealth and hack mechanics (not sure if this is from the source material, but the RAM thing seems a bit silly), and the shooting part seems satisfactory, too.

Graphics are good, even in my 3 year old PC with a GTX 1070, although I get mostly 30-something FPS at QHD (1440p).

I will probably update this as I play more.

Update:

I like the Braindance investigation thing. It was a little slow, though. 

Which applies to a lot of things in the game so far, it is fun and everything, but 30-60 minutes will pass and almost nothing really happened...

Driving is OK, but not good...


Update (07/Jun/2021):

I have played 75h, and finished the game. I didn't take all the side-missions, but took a whole lot of them. 

I do really appreciate that there were many ways to solve each mission - full stealth, hacking, just shooting everyone, using blades, etc. 

The fixed difficulty of missions make them less fun - at a certain point some were SUPER hard (i.e. shots on the head from stealth did almost no damage), then you increase your level and they are trivial. A middle ground as well as replays would be nice.

It was very good value (I paid R$150, which were like US$30 at the time - so less than 50 cents per hour). I don't intend to replay right now - doesn't seem worth it. Maybe if they add a new game plus eventually (gee, we are just 6 months after release)...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review