Sparkle 2 - PC Game Review

 I recently got Sparkle 2 for Android free in Google Play Pass, and I really liked it. So I decided to see how much it was for PC. 

It is a Zuma clone (I think it was the first on the game type), and quite similar. Just shoot matching marbles, with cascades and some special powers.

Given that it was just about US$2.5 (after currency conversion), I decided to get it.

It is, as far as I can tell, exactly the same as the Android version, except that I like using the mouse a lot more (and right-click to switch balls is faster and more intuitive).


Graphics are pretty nice, and I really like the songs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review