Lockdown Tales - Book Review

When I got Lockdown Tales, by Neal Ashes, I thought it would be ok. They are novellas set in the Polity, on the side of the regular stories.

What it turned out to be was quite awesome. Asher's latest trilogies are pretty great, but they can also be a little tiresome - there is a lot of descriptions in each scene.

I think that the short form limitations worked great for him and made him focus on smaller concepts, and I loved it. Almost every story was great, to the point that I can't even tell which I liked more.

Overall, strongly recommended for fans, but I'm not sure if it would very well if you don't already know the concepts behind the events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review