Kingdom Rush: Vengeance - PC Game Review

 I have already played Kingdom Rush: Vengeance on Android, but now I got it on PC.

It is, as one would assume, pretty much the same. But graphics are much better in QuadHD.

Pretty nice so far, although pretty the same thing as the other Kingdom Rush. I have played all of them, and they are pretty nice TD games, without any revolutionary additions, but well executed. I particularly like the references to movies in both of them, as well as the clickable scenary. In one case, you could even disable some of the enemies if you solved a "puzzle".

I do like that this one has no shop, though. Grinding to get gems is very, very annoying.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review