BiQ - All in one SEO tool

Yesterday there was a new offer in Appsumo, BiQ , which is a all-in-one SEO solution. They have content planning, keyword research and tracking - starting at US$49 lifetime.

But what I really signed for was the keyword research (they call it Rank Intelligence). I was disappointed at first, because I didn't get any decent keywords for the first sites I tried, but I tried some of the competition and got what seem like great keywords that should be possible to rank in. 

For the price, this is pretty good, and I can continue using the tools for years (they do have monthly limits as well as permanent quotas depending on which offer you get - so pay attention).

I also really like their tutorial . Support seems good, I contacted them about some UI problems (such as columns that don't sort properly), and they answered right away.

 US$10 off link for Appsumo (yes, I get money if you buy).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review