Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II - XBox 360 - Review

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II looks pretty good. The effects and sounds are great, and the cutscenes look nearly perfect.

The force powers are well spread along the controller, too.

However, I pretty much hate it. Why? I'm not sure, but I really don't like this particularly top view with flipping relative fronts. Maybe it is because I'm too used to FPS, and because I really liked Jedy Knight II and the others in that line.

But the end result is that The Force Unleashed II feels too arcade for me.

Note: I only played the demo. Given how I really didn't like it, I doubt the full version would change my mind.

Comments

sinreal11 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review