Rochard Soundtrack DLC PC - How to find

I've recently purchased Rochard (my Rochard Review), and I since I liked the trailer soundtrack decided to purchase it (it is pretty cheap when you buy the game).

I couldn't find any obvious place to get me to it on Steam. A quick search on the Steam folder found it on
c:\games\steam\SteamApps\common\rochard\Rochard - The Original Videogame Soundtrack

It includes the music on 320kbps MP3s, as well a very nice cover JPG and a nice looking PDF booklet.

There are some very nice songs in there, specially Grinder's Blues and Rochard Main Theme. Space Debris and John's Theme are pretty good too.

Comments

Vampluva said…
Uhhh ... I think you mean 'Rochard' =P
STG said…
Duh! Of course. Thanks for the correction.

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review