The Tau Ceti Agenda

The Tau Ceti Agenda, by Travis S Taylor, is clearly a book in the middle of a series. Since I've started the series on it, it changed my perception and enjoyment of it.

The tech and situation introductions do suffice for a newcomer, but for me large parts of the book were a bit annoying. I liked the "President under Attack" story line - the park sequence reminded of me of the Simpson Episode Itchy & Scratchy Land.

I did like some of the tech, particularly the embedded AIs. The transformer fighters were ok, but seemed to push the credibility envelope a little.

While the start of the Oort Cloud battle was *very* slow, by the end it was pretty exciting. That description also applies to the book as a whole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review