Flotilla Demo Review

I've just downloaded the Flotilla demo on Steam.

If I remembered how the game was actually played (which I had read before), I probably wouldn't.

The biggest control gimmick for the turn-based spaceship fights, is that the rear and bottom of ships are poorly defended. So a great part of the game is about positioning right. I thought I'd find that to be annoying.

I was SO very right. The graphics are adorable, in a retro way, and so is the sound. But I really don't like gameplay, so it is getting uninstalled after a few minutes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review