Ziggurat 2 - PC Game Review

 Ziggurat 2 is an old school FPS, which I imagine is supposed to be based on Hexen and others of the 90s.

Graphics are good enough (although the enemies are just OK and pretty repetitive).

Movement is pretty fast, and very fluid - I really like it in this aspect.

Unlike Hexen (as far as I remember, at least), you can collect weapons and many upgrades on each level, which carry on even if you die.

You also get a couple of characters with different powers.

Overall, fun so far, but I imagine I will get tired quickly. If I don't, I'll update this post.

Update: the short levels are fun, but the long ones are way too long, and I get sick of playing them half-way through. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review