Battlefield 1 - PC Game Review

 A few days ago, Prime Gaming gave away Battlefield 1. I have played several of the predecessors, so I thought I'd try it.

So far I really like it. It has an actual campaign mode, which has been pretty good. There are even stealth sections, which surprised me. And I love the destructible environment, specially when using tanks.

Graphics are great (2018 computer with a 1070), and load times are nice.

I definitely wouldn't recommend buying this at full price, but seems pretty nice on a sale (it was about US$5 on Steam here when I checked).

I will update if I try multiplayer, but that likely will only happen if there is a bot mode.


Update: I finished the campaign mode. Took me about 7 hours, which would have been fine at the discount price, and great as part of Prime Gaming. I am a little sad that there isn't a bot MP mode - I liked those in the earlier BFs.

There is also a well know bug in which the binoculars don't work. It is definitely not game breaking, but annoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review