Azkend 2 - Android Game Review

 Azkend 2 is a match-3 game made by 10 Tons (authors of a few games I played, including Tesla vs Lovecraft, which I played a lot of this year).

I do enjoy the variety of modes - changing colors of the board, clearing a number, puzzle mode (clear the whole board) and do matches around objects (including insects climbing the board).

It also has quite a few powers/objects you collect over the levels that you can use - some cause items to explode, others add wildcards,etc.

Graphics are pretty good and music/sound are ok.

Overall, I really liked it, just felt a bit short for me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review