Chrome Tab Groups

I've been using tab groups on Chrome, and I really like it. 

There are a ton of courses, articles, and more that I intend to watch. In the past, they would accumulate as tabs, then I'd dump them to bookmarks, and I would (usually - I keep notes on courses I want to take later) forget about them. 

Now I just add them to my Courses group tab, and I'm much more likely to see them, and at the same time, in regular use my Chrome tabs are not cluttered at all.

And you just have to right-click each tab and choose Add tab to Group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review