Hyper-Learning: How to Adapt to the Speed of Change - Book Review

Hyper-Learning: How to Adapt to the Speed of Change, by Edward D. Hess, is a book about effectively learning, heavily focused on organizations (but also potentially useful for individuals).

There is a lot touch-feely stuff, as well as lots of practical, important advice, that I imagine could turn organizations around.

I was already practicing a few of the suggestions around the book, such as meditation.

Overall, pretty interesting. I am glad I spent the time reading this (I didn't spend extra money, as it was on O'Reilly Safari).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review