Core Python: Getting Started - Course Review

I just finished Core Python: Getting Started, by Austin Bingham and Robert Smallshire, a course in the Core Python learning path in PluralSight.

While I already knew a lot of was taught in the course, I haven't used Python in forever and most Deep Learning courses use it, so I needed a refresher.

The course was clear enough, even at a regular 1.2 speed. Good narration and examples, too, and a reasonable length (4 hours, although I don't know how much it took me - I watched it at several speeds, but also took notes).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review