Crysis 2 Review

This a very quick review. I got the game as a pre-release, and started playing on the first day.

I never got around to writing the review, because I got annoyed at a certain part and stopped playing. This is one of the reasons why now I start writing the review after my first game session, and just update it.

Overall, Crysis 2 is pretty good, and I particularly like being able to select "Powers" with fixed buttons. But what I really hated is that they pretty much killed the wonderful open world feel of Crysis, as well as the first Far Cry, and substituted it with a cookie-cutter "follow the obvious path" design. At best you get a couple of options on how to proceed.

I still liked it, but that really made it a much lesser game than its predecessors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review