Frozenbyte Humble Bundle

Just realized that I never posted a comment on the Frozenbyte Humble Bundle, although I bought a copy the day it became available...

It's another Humble Bundle - a bundle of indie games that you can pay whatever you want for, in which part goes to the authors and part for charities. You decide how the amount is split, too.

There are several games in the bundle.

I was surprised to find out that I never reviewed Trine. It is a fun platform game, where you play as 3 different characters, each with different abilities. It is pretty fun, and has great physics puzzles. The reason that I never reviewed it - I remember now - is that I never got around to finishing it. Some sections on the end were too hard and annoying!

Shadowgrounds and Shadowgrounds:Survivor are shooters. I have played demos of these in the past, and didn't like them enough to buy them.

Splot is not ready yet.

Jack Claw is a prototype, and comes with source.

It is certainly worth looking at, specially as you can pay whatever you want.

Check out the cool video presenting the bundle:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review