Marvel Spider-Man Remastered - PC Game Review

 Just got Marvel Spider-Man Remastered, which I understand is originally pretty old.

This follows the open world game recipe book pretty well. It really reminds me of Just Cause 4, even the tower unlocks to scan a region is similar (Just Cause did it a lot better - the wavelength mini-game is pretty silly, and I am pretty sure I have seen it a bunch of times since at least the 90s, if not the 80s).

Graphics are pretty good.

I have to mention the start-up time, which was VERY surprising. It is not only really fast, but you can even skip all the logos.

Combat is nice enough, there is an ok stealth component, plenty of gadgets, skills, suits, and suit add-ons. I also like that the suit powers are choosable, as opposed to locked in a suit.

Also plenty of activities. The research stations missions can be a little annoying, though.

Overall, very nice, I really like it so far.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review