Nova Drift - PC Game Review

Nova Drift is a shooter, with a ton of upgrades and unlocks.

Never heard of it, it was on a Steam sale (and pretty cheap, too, I think about US$2.2 in local currency).

I really like it! Graphics are pretty much great, the variety of weapons and enemies is amazing, and not just graphical variety, completely different behavior, attacks, etc.

You also get a ton of possible strategies, you can have a stronger, slower ship, turrets, drones, mines, auto-homing missiles, and more.

I'd never guess this was in early access. 

The only thing I miss is side thrusters, my left hand keeps going to WASD to control from the keyboard...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review