John Wick Hex - PC Game Review

 John Wick Hex is a tactical shooter, which seems somewhat appropriate to the character.

It immediately reminds of my favorite in the genre (probably, might be forgetting something) - Silent Storm, which I really liked. It did have more stealth, which I really liked (including throwing knives, which would have gone great here).

This one is quite different, as combat systems go. There is no real inventory (just bandages and a single gun you are carrying), and steps are more limited.

Tutorial is a little weak. Graphics are cell shaded, and look fine. John goes around hitting or shooting people, and can also crouch or take cover to break sightlines.

Overall, it is nice, but probably a little tiresome. I will update if I play more (I know there are bosses, for example, which might have interesting changes).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review