Control - PC Game Review

 Control is an horror adventure/FPS. 

It reminds me strongly of F.E.A.R, although it is quite different in many ways, and both the story and game seems to be much more elaborate.

I like a lot of things about it, including the self-recharging gun, the number of upgrades, the telekinetic powers and the Lovecraft feel of the story so far.

One thing I really like that I can't recall seeing elsewhere in this way, is the assist menu - which has a bunch of options to tune the game difficulty the way you want, including immortality. Very useful.

So far, I really like it.

Update: I've finished the main story (about 13 hours, which seems crazy short, considering I took quite a few side missions). It was pretty good, just short. There is more content, including DLC that was included in this version.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review