Just Cause 2 - PC Game Review

I am playing Just Cause 2 for the first time. Why? There was a sale for Just Cause 4, and several people mentioned that it was much less fun than 3 or 2.

Since I really liked Just Cause 3 and already had it (for 9 years!), I checked the store page to see if it still worked well. They said it did, and in my experience so far it really does.

Graphics are still OK, although certainly not great. The faces in particular are pretty bad. But so far ($ hours played) I don't really like the gameplay. In particular, the whole using the signal to find the part crates is a bit annoying (just like it was on 3).

I didn't much like Just Cause 3 in the beginning, so I'm going to continue for now. But so far it seems that the grappling hook was much more fun in the sequel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review