Ultralearning - Book Review

Ultralearning  by Scott Young is a book that focus on techniques to learn faster.

It is probably useful to note his definition of ultralearning - a strategy to acquire skills and knowledge that is both self-directed and intense

I was quite familiar with most of what is described in the book, as I have been following his blog for a few years now. Still, it goes into much more detail and is a pleasant read.

I haven't tried the techniques yet, but many of them look sound, and I have seen some of them elsewhere.

I was aware of a few names of the ultralearners, but I was surprised to see an old ASP (Association of Software Professionals) colleague in there, Steve Pavlina (CS degree in 3 semesters).

Overall, worth the time, and I hope I will do a ultralearning project eventually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review