Slay the Spire - PC Game Review

I recently got Slay the Spire in the Humble Bundle. It is a deckbuilding roguelike, which I doubt I'd get by myself because I usually don't like either type of game.

When I started playing, it felt a little boring. But once I got more cards, relics (objects you get that give an effect and stay you throughout the whole run) and potions, the strategy of the game became more apparent, and I really enjoyed it. There can be a lot of thought on each round, and there are cards that can affect the whole battle.

I've played for 80 minutes for now. I am still not sure what happens when I die, but so far I really like the game.

Comments

LEON THOMAS said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review