My Blog stats for 2014

For no good reason, I keep posting these early on every year. So I am doing it again.

This year, almost every stat went down (counting my professional blog, restaurant blog and microsites):

Posts: 81 (last year 152)
Fiction Book Reviews: 34 (last year 39)
Technical Book Reviews: 7 (last year 13 - this year had some 1000+ page books on, though)
Game Reviews: 27 (last year 53)

Visitors:  18030 (last year 24712)

This year I am not happy with my posting habits. I am also fairly sure I completely skipped reviewing some books I read, and reviewed some so many months after reading that the review was more of a blurb.

My newest microsite, Directory Printer , had 4 times as much traffic! (all of the microsites did very well, but I neglected posting on my main professional blog and that had an effect) Nice, specially considering they had no  new posts last year...

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review