The Abyss Beyond Dreams - Book Review

When I heard about The Abyss Beyond Dreams - by Peter F. Hamilton - I knew I'd had to get it.

I'm huge fan of the author, and I specially like the CommonWealth novels. Granted, I usually don't enjoy the Void parts as much as the high-tech ones.

Thankfully, there is less to complain here, as a big part of the plot involves Nigel Sheldon's clone entering the void, with the help of the Raiel to try and destroy it from within - obviously for those who read it, this takes place before the end of the original Void trilogy.

Overall, very good and strongly recommended for all fans of the Void trilogy. I can't wait for the sequel!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review