Dungeon of Elements - PC Game Review

Dungeon of Elements is pretty much Dr Mario with some extra elements, as far as I can see.

Mostly, you get into battles in dungeons with elementals of 4 different types (and thus colors), which you can defeat by joining 4 of the same color - using capsules with alchemical formulations. You can also get weapons that can be used to defeat them directly.

There is more to the game, but quite frankly I really couldn't bear to keep going till those parts showed up. For whatever reason, I thought it would play a little more like Puzzle Quest (which I did enjoy a lot), but for me it really fell flat.

Really not recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review