My blog stats for 2012

Happy 2013!

In the beginning of last year, I posted an overview of 2011 stats on my blogging.

So counting this, my professional blog (which I moved early in the year) and my microsites, on 2012:

Posts: 232 (last year: 203)
Fiction Book Reviews: 51 (last year: 35)
Technical Book Reviews: 11 (last year: 9)
Game Reviews: 90 (last year: 78)

Visitors: 33204 (last year: 19204)

Overall, I am pretty happy with my posting habits, and with the many excellent books I read and games I played in 2012.

And specially, of course, with the very large increase in my number of blog visitors!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review