Binary Domain - PC Game Review

I'm just amazed at how bad the Binary Domain demo is in so many ways.

Just as you start, if you try to run the game it complains that you should run the configuration tool. First of all, why not just create the defaults yourself? And even worse, why bother showing me a message when you could just run it?!?

It is quite normal to have menus that look made for consoles. But having no mouse control over the menus is just silly.

Then the game starts, and the third-person view has the most annoying camera movement I've ever seen (no idea WHY it is third-person, as far as I played it'd be exactly the same game as a FPS). There is also zero tutorial, even though it has unusual features AND key choices.

Completely unplayable as far as I am concerned. Too bad, because the game looked pretty good - before I tried it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review