Duke Nukem Forever - PC Review

I had heard how Duke Nukem Forever was bad, but after playing the demo, it seemed OK.

Then I bought it at a sale and started playing the full version...

Now not only I believe, I know.

The whole Duke joke, with trophies of him around, semi-naked woman etc, is entertaining. The graphics are acceptable, and pretty good at some points.

What is horrible is the gameplay. It's annoying, almost all of the time. I don't know how they managed it, but it is probably worse than the original Duke Nukem 3D - and that is considering playing it now, not back then.

There were whole sections where I continued playing in disbelief of how awkward things were. And then they just did again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review