One Jump Ahead - Book Review

I've just finished One Jump Ahead - by Mark L. Van Name, which is the first book of a series. I've already reviewed the sequel , about a month ago.

This book is more of the same. It explains how he gets his ship (a little phony sounding, though), he goes on missions (that either involve being a great guy or survival), uses a thrill-seeker thing for one of the missions, and uses the nanotech in not very impressive ways. There is a bit of funny, silly dialogs with machines, just like the sequel.

Overall, it's quite entertaining. And as chance goes, just as I finished I erased it from my cell phone and the next book I picked (out of 80), based on the name alone, was the sequel to Slanted Jack...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review