Battlefield:Bad Company 2 Review

I've recently completed the single player campaign of Bad Company 2.

I got it from a Steam special offer (which is how I get most games these days), and I wasn't really aware that it was a regular, Call of Duty like campaign, instead of the Battlefield style multiplayer-with-bots maps.

It was a pleasant surprise. The game was pretty good, with great battles and very fun destroyable walls. The M60-S is pretty awesome - you can snipe with it and seriously clear enemy groups in seconds (just like Modern Warfare MP).

The story isn't particularly good, but I don't feel it was particularly bad for a FPS. I believe the campaign took about 8 hours.

I haven't looked much into it, but at first glance I really didn't like the MP section. AFAIK, there is no way to do as in BF2 and BF2142 and just play the maps with bots. BTW, in the few games that I played, I can't help but think that the group coordination of the bots is actually better than the players...

My personal conclusion is that the game is fine at a discount, for the single player section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review