Pragmatic Thinking and Learning: Refactor Your Wetware

My ability for procrastination is quite impressive.

I finished Pragmatic Thinking and Learning: Refactor Your Wetware in December of 2008, but kept putting blogging about it since then.

That's not as impressive as the book about avoiding procrastination I've started reading several years ago, though... I guess I should try reading it again.

About Pragmatic Thinking and Learning: Refactor Your Wetware - it's pretty good. There are a number of suggestions on how to improve your learning abilities, your focus, problem solving, etc. All seems very well reasoned and well explained.

I'll also try to post more. It's actually one of the ideas on the book, and over the past year I've had the urge to blog about dozens of little and large things, but kept putting them off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review