System error: in your favour - Book Review

System error: in your favour by Iain Clements is supposedly 112 pages long. It feels even shorter, though.

The book is a classic AI story. People work with AI, something happens, it goes sentient and gets out of control. Traditionally, I really like these.

However, Iain delivery feels a bit stiff somehow, and it is only OK at best. There are several editing errors (in addition to typos), including one I didn't see before - text that has a line draw over it and new text that substitutes it after.

I'd be very disappointed if I had paid the US$7.50 full print price. Even at US$2,87 I am not recommending it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review