Defiance - PC Game Review

Defiance is a MMORPG based on the TV show. I like the show so far, so when I heard there was a free trial for the weekend, I went for it.

Defiance has a mostly bad rep so far. Clearly some people like it, but most don't.

I have played for about an hour, and so far I don't like it. It is very standard MMO fare, with nothing particularly good about it. Collaboration seems to minimal - and it lacks the sense you get on Guild Wars 2 that you are with a bunch of people (and bots) working for the common good.

At least there is a decent critical shot. But enemies pop from the silliest places.

So far, nothing to really hold my attention. This isn't worth the time I'm spending on it.

I'll update this if I play more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review