Sanctum 2 - PC Game Review

Sanctum 2 is a mixed FPS/Tower Defense game. I have played Sanctum too, and it was OK, although I usually felt like I was just waiting for a level to finish.

Sanctum 2 has a number of differences from the original game. Unfortunately, I seem to dislike most of them. The UI feels less readable and with less details, and the multiple characters and their guns feel quite off.

Graphics are good, but don't seem like much of a particular advance. For several small reasons, the gameplay really doesn't work for me.

Overall, I really don't like it.

I'll update this if I play more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review