Zen Puzzle Garden - PC Game Review

I've recently setup an account on Humble Bundle. This means that all of those old purchases showed up in the same page.

Naturally, the last is Zen Puzzle Garden, which I didn't remember trying before.

I can only imagine I saw what it was about and ignored it. It is a very old style game (feels like an early 90s game), in graphics and sound, where the puzzles focus on raking sand on a path that doesn't repeat itself, with rocks in the middle so that you have to make a complex path.

You also have to pick up leaves in a specific color order.

I didn't like it. At all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review