iPad Smart Case

I was just looking around a local store when I saw the iPad Smart Case. I didn't get the Smart Cover before because it didn't protect anything else - just the glass surface. I never used it, but I keep hearing that a common problem is people trying to hold it by the cover and dropping their iPad.

The case fully encloses the iPad so I imagine it should do better.

One thing I was a bit impressed is that the case's case :-) is very easy to open. Just remove a label and push a tab, and the front opens. Then just press the iPad inside the case. Overall just 20 seconds from closed case to it working.

Turning the iPad on and off with the cover is surprisingly pleasant, too.

I imagine the folding action is good if you use your iPad on the side. Then the cover can hold it slightly tilted or full upright (on a hard surface, such as a table). I don't use much this way myself, though.

It comes on a bunch of colors. I got the one that matches my iPad best - light gray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review