The Dragon Variation - Book Review


The Dragon Variation, by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller, is a set of 3 stories set on the Liaden Universe.

I don't think I ever heard of the Liaden universe before this book, but it came with a Webscription pack. As usual, I just dump all of them on my smartphone and whenever I finish all obviously interesting books, I look around at what else is available.

These are quite on the side of love stories, but they were still good and quite enjoyable, even though the details of the universe's back story are a little confusing. There is also a mix of magic with the SF, but it works well enough.

Recommended, and available DRM-free at Baen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review