Shadow Unit - Season Two

I've just finished reading Shadow Unit - Season Two. I've commented on it several times before, and for those that didn't see it, it's like Criminal Minds, but the serial killers are super-human monsters affected by what they call the anomaly.

I've read it on my cell phone and notebook (because my eyes can't take much of cell phone reading anymore), using this Kindle version (thanks, Arachne!) and Mobipocket reader.

Season 2 was pretty good. Of course, the season finale felt pretty weak after the awesome Season 1 finale. Still, I'm dying to know what happens to Hafidha next!

Shadow Unit is free, please consider donating, there is a link on their page. I did, it's totally worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review