CoffeeCup/Firefactor Site Report review

I was checking out CoffeeCup's site for easter eggs and decided to get the free mini report about my site optimization.

The whole thing is fairly generic, full of links to the full report. The one thing I found interesting - and funny - is that one of the extra pages they have on the report is the EXE file for my main product, STG FolderPrint Plus... And my order page has 0 bytes according to their report.

Kind of hard to take it seriously after that!

On the other hand, an excellent web based FREE page speed report is http://www.webpagetest.org/. I've tried it yesterday, from an old Google blog post, and it has a lot of detail. And no incorrect information I noticed .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review