Torchlight - PC Game Review

Torchlight is a top-down RPG. It plays like most of the kind, although the pet system - which has your dog or cat attacking enemies, evolving through being fed, and most cool of all, going to town to sell stuff for you is as far as I know unique.

Graphics and story are OK, although the music is a bit boring after a while. Gameplay is OK for me - I imagine if I hadn't been playing Guild Wars 2 lately I would be less annoyed at it. Using attack and walk on the left button means that you keep walking into enemies even when you have a ranged weapon, and did not want to walk at all.

Overall, good if you like RPGs and it has a great price if you get it as part of the Humble Indie Bundle 6. Otherwise, personally I wouldn't bother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review