The Humble Indie Bundle 6 - PC Game Review

I reviewed pretty much everything in the new Humble Indie Bundle 6 in the past - ShatterRochardVessel and SPAZ . To keep things short, I liked Shatter and Rochard a lot, Vessel and SPAZ are OK but I wouldn't have bought them outside the bundle.

Here is my new review of Dustforce. (If you like platformers with wall jumping, check it out)

I'll update this post when I play and review Torchlight.

Update: I have reviewed Torchlight . My opinion - worth getting as part of the bundle.

My overall opinion is that you probably should get the bundle, right now! It is great value and you are helping charities. Note that you also get the soundtracks, some of which are pretty good.

As usual, you can get the bundle at www.HumbleBundle.com .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review