Solved - Great Big War Game black screen on start

I got Great Big War Game on the first day, but the only thing I got when running was the icon on the taskbar and no mouse control in the main screen till closing the game through the task manager.

I did find a way to run it on the Steam forums, though - just set the main monitor to 59hz.

On Windows 7, just:
1) Right-click on the desktop and choose Screen Resolution
2) Click on Advanced Settings for your main monitor
3) Click on the monitor tab.
4) On monitor settings, there should be a Screen Refresh Rate. Mine only goes to 59 or 60hz. Setting this to 59hz and clicking on Apply solved my problem.

I also reviewed the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review