iTunes Error Solved

Since I tried to install an update about a month ago, I've been unable to use iTunes.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, but there was always a new error. Quicktime wasn't installed properly, Apple Software Support wasn't installed (but trying to install made the installer complain that it was already installed), and several more.

What did solve my problem was following this article by Apple . In particular, I looked at these folders and some of them still had files after I uninstalled everything.

Re-installing iTunes now seemed to solve everything.

BTW, I can't help but feel that the Windows version of iTunes (at least, I've never used the Mac version) is horribly full of flimsy dependencies. There are a ton of similar complaints about the web.

At least they are now designing their iOS so that you don't really have to use it for downloads or upgrades...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fixed] Just Cause 3 Mouse offset

Solved - You have an incorrect version of driver "vmx86.sys" - VMWare Workstation 8

Elon Musk: How the Billionaire CEO of SpaceX and Tesla is shaping our Future - Book Review